1. Power Circle – Gunplay, Stalley, Wale & Meek Mill f. Rick Ross & Kendrick Lamar
2. Black Magic – Meek Mill f. Rick Ross – Well gear it back up again Meek Mill and Rick Ross try to rekindle the magic of last years I’ma Boss and make it again for the 2012 year. ONe thing I have obviously noticed from last years Self Made 1 to Self Made 2 is Meek Mill’s vastly growth as an artist and how much he has gotten better, last year I never wanted to hear a verse from him but now he ain’t too bad. Ross is on the cut with a line that says “poof hundred mill, David Copperfield” which shows why the song is titled Black Magic making things disappear in front of your eyes. The verses are held down by Meek Mill and spits faster than his normal self and keeps the energy up on the joint and things are a blast and a banger.
3. This Thing Of Ours – Wale & Omarion f. Rick Ross & Nas
4. All Birds – Rick Ross f. French Montana
5. Actin Up – Wale & Meek Mill f. French Montana – When this dropped it was overshadow by the starting of the beef between G.O.O.D. Music and YMCMB. This song is an absolutely banger and I drive around in the whip blasting this all the time. “These Hoes be actin’ up, and these N***** be lettin’ em” echoes across the hook. Meek Mill lays down a brilliant first verse, while Wale give a so-so. French Montana does his thing and slurs his way across on this 3rd single.
6. Fountain Of Youth – Stalley f. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hu$$le
7. I Be Puttin’ On – Wale f. Wiz Khalifa, French Montana & Roscoe Dash
8. The Zenith – Wale & Stalley f. Rick Ross
9. M.I.A. – Omarion & Wale
10. Bag Of Money – Wale & Meek Mill f. Rick Ross & T-Pain – One problem I have here is that you just got Omarion, you want to revitalize his career, why the hell is T-Pain singing your damn hooks though? Only problem. Another thing does it seem like Wale either hast he best verse of the group or the worst, nothing in the middle. The slow tingle of the beat allows you to hear Rozay help out on the hook. Anyways i may sound negative but I like this song.
11. Let’s Talk – Omarion f. Rick Ross – Rick Ross starts off the song by sayin we are going to change your life over night. Honestly that’s what MMG did for Omarion, they made him relevant again which is nuts to think about. A Biggie sample for the hook accompanied Maybach O and his singing, which isn’t that bad. The Bawse comes in at the end and sums it all up and ties the whole song together with a solid verse.
12. Black On Black – Gunplay f. Ace Hood & Bun B
13. FluorescentInk – Stalley & Wale f. Rick Ross
14. Bury Me A G – Rick Ross f. T.I.